Annons:
Etikett06-glasmålning
Läst 2259 ggr
LenaBe
4/15/13, 11:07 PM

Tänker hänga ut en leverantör (Peter McGrain)

Hej!  Är riktigt arg på en amerikansk leverantör (Peter McGrain). Klistrar in vår mailkonversation (en bit av den). Har letat igenom 6000 mail för att hitta att jag betalat 40 USD i frakt till honom (bara det gjorde mig arg). Tror inte någon här köper något av honom, men utifall att. Jag köpte sakerna förra året, på sommaren…får väl se om jag får tillbaks några pengar.

Hi

I will be happy refund the actual original cost of the products you ordered in the amount of  $240.72 via paypal  I tried this before but paypal returned it to me because your account was dysfunctional.  I cannot refund the additional shipping  fee of $40 (below) since that money was already spent attempting to ship the item to you the first time and it is not my fault it was refused by your importer with the shipping information you provided.  However, I did not bill you for the  $15 processing fee Paypal has already charged me to handle your initial payment.  If you want me to attempt to send the products again I will be happy to do so but will now need a new payment of $55 to cover the cost of shipping it to Sweden another time.  So… 

If you want a refund in the amount of $240.72 please confirm your paypal account information so that it is not returned to me again.

If you still want the items to be sent again please send an additional  shipping fee in the amount of $55 via paypal to my paypal account at:  mcgrain@gorge.net.

You will also need to please confirm your correct shipping address so that it is not returned to me for a second time.

Thanks

Oh, my god.

I December you told me to send an additional 40 USD to send me the goods, because you had to re-send it to me. That because you hadn´t received any additional payment for the freight.

Now, when I can prove my payment the price is raised to 55 USD.

It wasn´t my fault you sent the goods (without my approval) last summer with a much cheaper freight than I had payed for, and I think you made something wrong in your declaration that made the customs disapproved the package. This hasn´t happened before (or after) and it was surely not my fault.

The processing fee of 15 USD for PayPal is something you have to take in account when you are pricing your products, other companies who sells products offers their customers the possibility to pay by card, which you are not.

You can make a payment to my bank: Skandiabanken, Stockholm, Sweden

SWIFT/BIC Address: SKIASESSXXX

Account number/IBAN-number: SE80 9150 0000 0915 0920 4646

Account holder: Lena Beckius, Gruvvägen 26, 98135 Sweden

Take whatever you want as a fee for making this.

Don´t tell me it doesn´t work, I send international payments with this kind of information every week.

Best regards,

Lena

Annons:
EvaRittsel
4/19/13, 12:40 AM

Jättebra att få en sådant här varning. Tack för detta!!!!

Upp till toppen
Annons: